Production Supervisor (2nd Shift)
The Production Supervisor (2nd Shift) is responsible for auditing work processes and ensuring the safety, quality, and timely completion of all activities of their teams, while guiding, developing and mentoring Team Leaders in the continuous improvement of their job performance and skill sets. They proactively pursue the vision established for the area and foster an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
- Comprehend company policies and develop them into the working environment
- Communicate management information effectively to teams and from teams to management.
- Develop close working relationship with cross functional teams.
- Be familiar with the status of maintenance and production in the plant.
- Resolve problems related to production and human relations and strive to keep team morale high.
- Constantly strive to improve the efficiency of all jobs (Kaizen).
- Lead and support teams in Practical Problem Solving.
- Develops team direction through team discussions and planning.
- Act as a mentor for his/her group both inside and outside of the plant
- Work with other supervisors to develop and maintain high levels of communication.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Manufacturing, or related field required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant automotive manufacturing experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of previous leadership or supervisory experience required.
- Ability to work 2nd